The International Association of Trans Bodybuilders is now accepting applications for both the bodybuilding and powerlifting events to be held in Atlanta, GA, Saturday, October 6, 2018. Between FTM Fitness World and the IATB, we will be celebrating our fifth year of offering bodybuilding competitions to athletes from around the world.
We are excited to be transitioning from a for-profit to a non-profit model to get better funding to help you get the quality events you deserve. Thanks for believing in us as we do our best to show the world what we can do when we unite!
We are in the process of making sure the new president and head judge, Bucky Motter, has all the tools to take over. If you have any questions about the information below, please contact Bucky at email@example.com.
Here goes, some bullet points to steer you in the direction you want to go. Whether you are a competitor, a spectator, a potential sponsor, an individual donor, or want to host an IATB event in your city, all the info is below.
Also, please be sure to sign up for our newsletter (from the Home page) so you can keep up to date with all the latest info.
- Bodybuilders who identify as Trans (belonging at any level of the Trans spectrum) are invited to compete. Get your Annual Membership here, then register for Atlanta!
- The Powerlifting competition is open to all genders. Winners are judged against each other by the Wilks Formula, which focuses on the absolute strength of each lifter and compares them on an equal standing.
- Tickets for the Bodybuilding Competition are available here and at the door, location TBA. Look for the “ Buy Now” button on the bottom right corner of the web page.
- Sponsorship Packages are available now. If you’d like to be a sponsor, contact Bucky Motter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Many levels of Sponsorship are available, for example, $250 buys all the trophies needed for the competitions. Your company logo will be included on banners and print materials.
- There are now two ways to donate to the IATB. Any amount, no matter how small, can help us reach our goals. You can donate directly HERE, or to the new GoFundMe campaign. Our strategy is to get lots of folks to donate small amounts, though larger amounts are certainly appreciated. Also, posting the GoFundMe link to your Facebook page is a huge help, even if you can’t donate yourself. We realize a lot of you are saving for surgery, and you may not have much disposable income. Consider $10, $20 ,or whatever you can afford. Thanks in advance for your help!
Host an IATB event:
- We have all the information you need to hold an IATB event in your area. Simply contact IATB President and Head Judge Bucky Motter at contact@IATB.info, or go to the IATB website and click on Events, then Host a Competition. Bucky can walk you through the process, and he will help you find judges in your city as well as attend your event as Head Judge.
OK, that’s it for now. Thanks for reading this far. Again, thanks for believing in us as we do our best to show the world what we can do when we unite!
Hope to see you in Atlanta!
In Gratitude and Service,
The Staff at IATB.