Here are the steps to take in order to compete at an IATBP event:
- Receive a membership card
- Receive the Competitor’s Handbook. The handbook will answer all your questions about divisions and the structure of an IATBP competition.
- Register for a specific event on the IATBP website
All members of IATBP will be required to sign a copy of this Agreement prior to compete at every event.
- In consideration for acceptance of this entry and participation in this activity, I declare that I am in proper physical health and condition to participate; I hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators, waive, release, hold harmless and forever discharge all rights to claims; I will assume all risks for damages, death, personal injury, or property damage which I may have, or which hereafter may accrue to me, against The International Association of Trans Bodybuilders (IATBP), and their officers, employees, contractors, volunteers, agents, sponsors, representatives, affiliates and hosts; I waive all rights to claim for any injury suffered by me at said contest, and in traveling to and from IATBP events.
- I agree that I am free to grant the rights granted hereunder. I agree to waive and release any photo/video rights for media (television, newspaper, etc), DVD sales, or future contest promotion (prints, social media, etc.) to The International Association of Trans Bodybuilders (IATBP). Furthermore, I agree to indemnify and defend all the persons or entities mentioned above from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, expenses, attorney fees, costs of every nature, and causes of actions arising out of or in connection with my participation in and at IATBP events.
- In signing this release, I acknowledge and represent that I have read the foregoing indemnification, waiver of liability and hold harmless this agreement, understand it, and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration of my participation in IATBP events and will abide by the stipulations on this agreement; I understand that The International Association of Trans Bodybuilders (IATBP) reserves all rights to cancel my participation. ***END COPY***