<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>International Association of Trans Bodybuilders &amp; Powerlifters | Kateri | Activity</title>
	<link>https://iatbp.org/members/kateri-mccarthy/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://iatbp.org/members/kateri-mccarthy/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kateri.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 21:17:49 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06e69a79e2fd37c9f2984abcd79ab2f8</guid>
				<title>Kateri posted an update in the group Competition and Training: Hi everyone. I am new and I want to train for next Novembers [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://iatbp.org/activity/p/439/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 02:30:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone. I am new and I want to train for next Novembers show. I have started working with a friend who is a BB coach. He isn’t really understanding of the nonbinary trans side of this and doesn’t get why I don’t want to be apart of the bimbofication of the other BB shows. I am nonbinary and have been on HRT for the last 4 months. My quest&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-439"><a href="https://iatbp.org/activity/p/439/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2668b5864fb560b99f89cb6494102c99</guid>
				<title>Kateri joined the group Bodybuilding</title>
				<link>https://iatbp.org/activity/p/421/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 23:38:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44450239c71f62484774cfecf9bd9e42</guid>
				<title>Kateri&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://iatbp.org/activity/p/417/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Jul 2026 15:24:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">508020b2d9710204a3e55ae9df1f866f</guid>
				<title>Kateri changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://iatbp.org/activity/p/416/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Jul 2026 15:19:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d531e4417afc1c90b938598f5fcd7d14</guid>
				<title>Kateri joined the group Competition and Training</title>
				<link>https://iatbp.org/activity/p/415/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Jul 2026 15:15:54 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>